Coys?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'll be the black sheep hehehe. The riims are very nice but for me personally I am tired of seeing 5 spoke rims on mustangs {I know that is the classic look but I am talking about my personal preferences} 95% of the mustangs out there have 5 spoke wheels.I love to see a more of a hot rod, day 2 look on muscle cars.Something outside the box. But all in all it comes down to one thing "what do you want for your car":cool:

Well I'll be the black sheep hehehe. The riims are very nice but for me personally I am tired of seeing 5 spoke rims on mustangs {I know that is the classic look but I am talking about my personal preferences} 95% of the mustangs out there have 5 spoke wheels.I love to see a more of a hot rod, day 2 look on muscle cars.Something outside the box. But all in all it comes down to one thing "what do you want for your car":cool:
I agree whit you, every body traying to put new wheels on old cars, i like the vintage look better.

Back