• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cudak888's Big Lot of Parts - all prices reduced and OBO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kurt,

If you still have the 73 Mach 1 grill I'm interested. I do have a question, would that bolt up to my grande coupe without any mods? My coupe is dressed up like a Mach 1 except for the front grill... and I believe the rear honeycomb around the gas cap. If it is not a direct fit I probably wouldn't bother. Thanks... Pete

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I'll let Kurt give the final word on this but I do believe it'll mount right up. Should just be the 4 bolts in each headlight recess and then the two center the the hood latch.

If you still have the 73 Mach 1 grill I'm interested.
Whitesoc is pending payment on it; sorry. Not sure about the mounting, though I believe MechEng is correct (and, of course, earlier '71s have the four center bolt mounting. Can't imagine it is much different than the standard grille.

Do you still have gauge cluster with tach?
Gone, sorry.

-Kurt

Kurt,

If you still have the 73 Mach 1 grill I'm interested. I do have a question, would that bolt up to my grande coupe without any mods? My coupe is dressed up like a Mach 1 except for the front grill... and I believe the rear honeycomb around the gas cap. If it is not a direct fit I probably wouldn't bother. Thanks... Pete

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I'll let Kurt give the final word on this but I do believe it'll mount right up. Should just be the 4 bolts in each headlight recess and then the two center the the hood latch.
Thanks for the info MechEng!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If you still have the 73 Mach 1 grill I'm interested.
Whitesoc is pending payment on it; sorry. Not sure about the mounting, though I believe MechEng is correct (and, of course, earlier '71s have the four center bolt mounting. Can't imagine it is much different than the standard grille.

Thanks Kurt... Let me know if the deal falls through...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since this thread has been around, but whatever is in the FS list remains available!

Accepting best offers on everything.

-Kurt

Hey Kurt... Is the 73 Mach 1 grill gone?
Yep, Whitesoc was good to his word and finally took it.

I'll let you know if anything else shows up. Got some stuff in the pipe that may blow my parts car money though.

-Kurt

Everything listed in post #1 without "SOLD" markings are still available.

-Kurt

P.S.: Please do not inquire and disappear. If you're no longer interested in an item, please let me know so I can put the part back in the shed.

I have 1971 headlight harnesses in stock for standard (non-tach dashes).

Back