• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cudak888's Big Lot of Parts - all prices reduced and OBO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1973 grille: Box specs: 58" x 9" x 12", weight 15 lbs.

Could you check to see how much the shipping would be to 14305
33134 to 14305 for the box of above specs:

USPS Standard Post: $27.96

FedEx Ground: $38.80

FYI, you have first dibs because you inquired first. Let me know your decision, so I can let MechEng know.

I'm interested in the 73 grille for sure (it is for a Mach 1 correct?) shipped to 92392
33134 to 92392 for the box of above specs:

USPS Standard Post: $34.58

FedEx Ground: $53.31

FedEx wasn't cheaper this time around.

-Kurt

All items previous paid were shipped this Tuesday (PayPal orders only).

Tracking numbers should be available via your PayPal accounts. Priority Mail shipments will reflect in one day, Parcel Select in two.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a fan shroud for 302 with a/c?
Your question made me research the fan shroud from my pile a bit more. 15 minutes of Googling proved that no Mustang ever came with a shroud that had an integrated radiator support.

A Google search for "fan shroud 6264137" did bring up this though:

http://www.gmpartswiki.com/getpage?pageid=99103

Looks as if I have a fan shroud for a 1979 Chevrolet P20/P30 forward control chassis - best known as a Grumman Kurbmaster stepvan.

Crazy coincidence: I just sold our '85 Kurbmaster two weeks ago. Can't get rid of it, apparently...

So, in short, I don't have a radiator shroud. I've pulled the GM part from the list, FYI.

-Kurt

FYI, there are a pair of blue, 1972 convertible sunshades in the mix too, part number #D2ZB-7604123-AA, LH and RH.

Pictures once I've cleaned them. The pot metal ends are pitted and need to be refinished.

-Kurt

Got my parts today...thanks Kurt. I always forget to ask about headlight retaining rings.
No problem; glad to hear everything got there OK.

Rings were long gone on the donor. I believe the only things I've forgotten to photograph is the semi-smooth taillight panel blackout panel, and the blue convertible-specific sunshades.

-Kurt

Got my parts today...thanks Kurt. I always forget to ask about headlight retaining rings.
No problem; glad to hear everything got there OK.

Rings were long gone on the donor. I believe the only things I've forgotten to photograph is the semi-smooth taillight panel blackout panel, and the blue convertible-specific sunshades.

-Kurt
I'm assuming that any early ford headlight ring will work for our cars?

I'm assuming that any early ford headlight ring will work for our cars?
A question I am not well versed enough to answer.

I know the quad headlamp setup on the '78 Mark V uses much smaller lights; hence, smaller rings as well. A '77-79 Thunderbird might run the same rings as the Mustang though, as it used single lights under each flap.

-Kurt

ATTENTION:

Members who have been quoted a total price + shipping (and my PayPal address), but have failed to pay as of midnight tonight (1/26/2014) will lose their first-come position to purchase these parts. The parts will be offered to the next interested party.

Those who have specifically requested a payment extension so that they may utilize their next paychecks, etc. need not worry, provided payment is provided in the time allotted.

If you need more time to pay, please let me know. I will gladly provide extensions, so long as the buyer has the common courtesy to inform me of their needs rather than leave me hanging for a week.

-Kurt

Hello sir. Wondering if you still have the '71 mach1 grille? If so I'd be interested thanks.

Hello sir. Wondering if you still have the '71 mach1 grille? If so I'd be interested thanks.
The '71 grill was broken; I parted it out for the sportlamps and pony. The sportlamps sold, and one of the studs on the emblem snapped.

Only the '73 deluxe/Mach 1 grill remains, though Whitesoc has expressed some interest in it.

-Kurt

Hi Kurt!

I'm interested in the gauge cluster without the tach. It looks pretty good. Is there anything wrong with the lens or housing that you can see?

I'd also like the small piece of venting that you can see in the picture just below and to the left of the dash. It's the piece that sits behind the diverter on the far left, just left of the tach.

What would I be looking at for the above plus shipping to 84121?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Kurt!

I'm interested in the gauge cluster without the tach. It looks pretty good. Is there anything wrong with the lens or housing that you can see?

I'd also like the small piece of venting that you can see in the picture just below and to the left of the dash. It's the piece that sits behind the diverter on the far left, just left of the tach.

What would I be looking at for the above plus shipping to 84121?

Thanks,

Scott
Hello Scott,

The gauge cluster is solid; lens polished up nicely and the housing is solid, if dirty. The printed connectors at the back are dirty and a bit fragile, but it seems to be characteristic of them. If not, please correct me - haven't seen any that are built to a higher standard than a '60s Hot Wheels track kit.

I'll pull the venting out of the shed for you this weekend; couldn't find it this evening. It's there, somewhere. $5.

USPS Standard Post to 84121 for a 7-pound box, dimensions 20"x7"x12": $17.76.

-Kurt

You got a deal.

PM me your paypal info.

Thanks!

Scott

Kurt,

If you still have the 73 Mach 1 grill I'm interested. I do have a question, would that bolt up to my grande coupe without any mods? My coupe is dressed up like a Mach 1 except for the front grill... and I believe the rear honeycomb around the gas cap. If it is not a direct fit I probably wouldn't bother. Thanks... Pete

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back