• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cudak888's Big Lot of Parts - all prices reduced and OBO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey kurt,

I forgot to say that i really only need the nylon peices. Would you be so kind as to tell me how much play there is between the guide rail and the nylon so i can decide if it is in better shape than mine.

THANKS KURT!!

Are the 71-72 Mach sport lamps, grille trim and pony still available? What shape was the trim in any bends or damage?

HI, I will take the headliner bows if you still have them. My zip is 84301 Thanks Tom

Hey kurt,

I forgot to say that i really only need the nylon peices. Would you be so kind as to tell me how much play there is between the guide rail and the nylon so i can decide if it is in better shape than mine.

THANKS KURT!!
They're in great shape, very little wear. I won't part them out though; they're in too good a condition to take apart.

That said, your tracks may be scored and scratched pretty badly from metal-to-metal contact; it'd probably be worthwhile to swap the whole units. I can probably get it all in a $11.30 Medium Flat Rate or $15.30 Large Flat Rate box.

Let me know.

Are the 71-72 Mach sport lamps, grille trim and pony still available? What shape was the trim in any bends or damage?
Yes, yes, and yes, though one of the sportlamps has a crack in the rear where the lamp socket goes in - it's in the photos.

Trim is bend-free and excellent. Polish and install.

HI, I will take the headliner bows if you still have them. My zip is 84301 Thanks Tom
Still have them. PM sent with shipping cost.

-Kurt

Curious how much for the rear valance with cutouts?
None came off the car. Curious, do you see one in a pic? I have one in the shed, but I don't recall taking any photos of the parts in the shed.

-Kurt

Was mentioned in the initial thread description
Gotcha. When I tore through the car, I found it to have too much rust from the back, so I left it. Would have been Swiss cheese if cleaned up.

-Kurt

I'll take the 71-72 grille lights, trim, and pony. I'll send you a pm.

Kurt,

I'm interested in the 73 grille for sure (it is for a Mach 1 correct?) shipped to 92392
It is for a Mach 1. Will have to source a box for it, but will get an estimated shipping quote to you tonight.

-Kurt

Hey kurt,

THANKS KURT!!
They're in great shape, very little wear. I won't part them out though; they're in too good a condition to take apart.

That said, your tracks may be scored and scratched pretty badly from metal-to-metal contact; it'd probably be worthwhile to swap the whole units. I can probably get it all in a $11.30 Medium Flat Rate or $15.30 Large Flat Rate box.

Let me know.

Yes, yes, and yes, though one of the sportlamps has a crack in the rear where the lamp socket goes in - it's in the photos.

Trim is bend-free and excellent. Polish and install.

Still have them. PM sent with shipping cost.

-Kurt
Thanks Kurt there is no pm in my inbox please resend. do you accept paypal?

Your account has PM's disabled, so I sent it through the forum email system. My PayPal info was included in my email to you.

-Kurt

Your account has PM's disabled, so I sent it through the forum email system. My PayPal info was included in my email to you.

-Kurt
ok thanks

ok thanks
FYI, if you can get your payment in by tonight, I'll have it out tomorrow with the rest of my Tuesday P.O. shipments (for 1:00pm pickup from the PO to the local sorting facility. Will take 2 days for the USPS system to reflect the shipment's tracking number online).

-Kurt

What do you want to sell the window rails for? the nylon on mine is worn down so far that the windows just flop around inside the door.
$25 each, though I'll do $40 for both. If they fit in a Medium Flat Rate Box, shipping will be $11.30.

-Kurt
Hey kurt i got your message. From what your saying about the window pieces they sound great! I dont wanna be a jerk and say that $40 is too much, BUT could you cut me a deal?

thanks again

H

I might be interested in the 73 deluxe grill.....
Let me know, and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Eddy seemed to be very specific that it had to have the original trim, so I don't think he's going for it (but I'll check with him to be sure).

-Kurt

P.S.: Had way too much fun stripping the donor. Poor thing had so much rot through the floorpans that I had to take care to crouch on the seat platforms or perch myself on the trans tunnel:

"You have just won a 1972 Mustang on the Price is Right!"

Also did a rather humorous - though cell-phone shot (ick) - used car salesman sendup. I'll upload it sometime.

-Kurt
Hey Kurt,

Could you check to see how much the shipping would be to 14305

Thanks

Hey Kurt,

Could you check to see how much the shipping would be to 14305

Thanks
I've got another bite on the grill, but your inquiry did come in first. Packing it tonight for quotes, along with the rear window and '71 grill.

Hey kurt i got your message. From what your saying about the window pieces they sound great! I dont wanna be a jerk and say that $40 is too much, BUT could you cut me a deal?

thanks again
$45 shipped?

-Kurt

Back