• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cudak888's Big Lot of Parts - all prices reduced and OBO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the rear disc?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Is the rear disc?
Highly, highly doubt it. This car was nearing junk 20 years ago; doubt if someone had the sense of shoving a Lincoln Versailles rear end in it.

-Kurt
I hear ya, and it isn't a big deal to me anyway. I have an 8" open rear with drums that needs gears and limited slip, but I'd rather upgrade to a 9" now mbefore I put the car back together.

Rear package tray sheet metal, someone cut to giant holes for subs out in my new car.
That and the shock towers may be the only surviving sheet metal from this car, but I'm not entirely sure.

I'll cut as much of it out as I can.

-Kurt

How about the rear glass trim?

Kurt one more item for my shopping list if possible. Left Ford turn signal lens. I have two Ford rights and the repops that came with my new signal housings. So if my memory serves me I should be down for the Left Fender shield up by the headlight, radio heater bezel, and now the turn signal lens. Thank you for checking on these and if they are available. Looks like this car will be put to good use and live on with others.

Kurt one more item for my shopping list if possible. Left Ford turn signal lens. I have two Ford rights and the repops that came with my new signal housings. So if my memory serves me I should be down for the Left Fender shield up by the headlight, radio heater bezel, and now the turn signal lens. Thank you for checking on these and if they are available. Looks like this car will be put to good use and live on with others.
PM sent to ya, BK.

Just came home with the loot. Some stuff was worse than I remembered, others better.

More pictures in an hour or two after I have a well-earned lunch and bring this off the truck.

24mufxk.jpg

535rn8.jpg

Get a load of these wild fiberglass flares...

fa0fmd.jpg

FYI, I did not pull the 9" rear off of it. gatormc9, I will PM the info of the car's owner to you.

Shield was long gone, and the left light was busted.

-Kurt

Looks like a lunch well deserved. Thank you for everything you have done for the mustang community here. If there are no plans for that fan shroud I may be interested if it is a D1 or D2 part number. I have a great D3 that I need to swap out at some point. I do see a radio bezel though???????????

Looks like a lunch well deserved. Thank you for everything you have done for the mustang community here. If there are no plans for that fan shroud I may be interested if it is a D1 or D2 part number. I have a great D3 that I need to swap out at some point. I do see a radio bezel though???????????
This was a 302 H-code car with a 4-speed, but seeing as half the parts also involved some sort of blue donor 1973 coupe, I can't be sure.

Will be back in a bit with lots and lots of pictures.

FYI to the center console fellows: I found two cracks in it, and I think it's warped. Not quite as good as I figured. Probably not worth it, but you'll get photos.

Much, much more in a bit.

-Kurt

What do you want to sell the window rails for? the nylon on mine is worn down so far that the windows just flop around inside the door.
$25 each, though I'll do $40 for both. If they fit in a Medium Flat Rate Box, shipping will be $11.30.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested in the 73 deluxe grill.....
Let me know, and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Eddy seemed to be very specific that it had to have the original trim, so I don't think he's going for it (but I'll check with him to be sure).

-Kurt

P.S.: Had way too much fun stripping the donor. Poor thing had so much rot through the floorpans that I had to take care to crouch on the seat platforms or perch myself on the trans tunnel:

"You have just won a 1972 Mustang on the Price is Right!"

72_mustang_donor_5.jpg

72_mustang_donor_2.jpg

72_mustang_donor_3.jpg

72_mustang_donor_4.jpg

72_mustang_donor_6.jpg

72_mustang_donor_1.jpg

Also did a rather humorous - though cell-phone shot (ick) - used car salesman sendup. I'll upload it sometime.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back