Dad was a Ford guy...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoArts

Reaction score
My Car
'71 Sportsroof
'90 Mustang 7-Up 5.0 ragtop (sold after 20 years)
'66 Sunbeam Tiger Mk.IA
...and the tradition continues here. My '71 Sportsroof came to me rustfree and mainly stock from VA back in '99, but is currently just a rolling chassis in sloooow progress. The 351C-4V ran, but poorly. It was found to have had the right side head gasket installed backwards, which lead to popping the power valve in the Holley and blacking out the plugs. Previous owner hadn't a clue, so I found my deal of the day. It's a lightly optioned blue/blue standard interior 4 speed car with folddown seat for options. I've collected 99% of the parts over this time, including a fresh 460/C6 and a roller 351W/AOD for possible drivetrain options. Car will eventually be my now 10 year old son's ride (if he earns it!).

I actually don't live far from Rocketfoot's town. Hope to see his ride at a cruise someday...

Pete

I know, I know! :)

But I've got nuthin'!

At least of the '71, for now that is.

Thank you, btw.

I know, I know! :)

But I've got nuthin'!

At least of the '71, for now that is.

Thank you, btw.
LOL trust me before long you will have a computer full and still not have the shot you need. Enjoy the site, look around it plenty of fun threads around.

Welcome to the forums! There are a few of us around this area...might try to get everyone to meet up at a show sometime!

Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site! I keep saying you can find rust free Mustangs on the east coast if they have been taken care of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back