Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Daniel, what are your plans with the engine?
The plan is to build it with a forged 408w strokerkit, 205 AFR heads with roller rockers and stud girdles, Edelbrock Super Victor intake, Holley 850hp mechanical carb, Comp Cams mechanical roller cam and so on.. The list is not completely done yet.. We are shouting for 600hp on the engine and with the possibillity to take 7000-8000 RPM's.. :D

Here's a short video of his own car, it does allmost have the same setup as he will build mine with :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked a little on the taillights yesterday. I am welding in a plate where the taillights can be attached to. The reason for working on them now is because the guy who will make the new taillights for the car needs a scetch to work from. So I need to make the taillights match in both sides.. The two center sections will also have metal welded in so everything is closed and so the taillights can be attached and be secured so no water will come thru any where.. I hope that makes sense :D

image.jpeg

Had the best time in a long time with the Mustang today in association with my dad and girlfriend.. Got the last piece on the left rear quarter welded in, got the last pieces welded in the taillights and I got the rear marker lights deleted with some pieces of metal to make a clean look. I also removed the metal where the corner from the bumper will go into the rear quarter to make a cleaner look here also, hope that makes sense or else it should be possible to see from the pictures.. I only need to grind all the weldings now, so everything looks terrible right now, SORRY :D

IMG_2609.JPG

I really like the way you smoothed the bumper recesses , looks nice , very clean, big look from a small change. Are you running a bumper? How does it fit with those gone? I went through a lot of effort to put those back in after my chop, lol, now I'm wondering why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot Ray!! I really think it will look clean when it's finished.. :) Yes I will be running a bumper, I will use the original one just with some custom touches to it, it won't fit with those gone anymore. So I will have to cut the corners away on the bumper too.. :)

Was'nt there enought space for the bumper after the chop? :D

Back