Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handsome boy Daniel. It's all about the kids. I think I'm looking to make my kids proud of my build before anyone else. Love spending time making them laugh and helping them to see the beauty in everything. Speaking of beautiful, that rear quarter is looking great. Some nice progress.
That is exactly the same way I feel buddy! I love to have my son running around in garage while I am working on the car. I really enjoy when he comes to me asking why I am doing what I am to the car and then tells that it's because ............ :D I'm just happy for that he is interested, I like that so much :)

And thanks, I think it turned out really nice, it just needs to be fully welded, primed and then have some filler into it :)

I like that. More power pics please.

Got the spoilers sprayed in primer today and wow! They look so much better now in just one color, I am so happy with the result, I only have some minor adjustments left now before they are finished! I really think they will please that rearend so nice when the car is completed.. :)

image.jpeg

I am now working on the lower part of the window frame. I had to cut a half inch of the deck lid to make the panel between the window and trunk lid a little wider so it will get the correct look. I still have a lot to do but I am going in the right direction now. I have spend so much time to find the correct way to build the lower part and finally I had it figured out! :)

image.jpeg

And I got the engine block and oilpan packed up and sent to the engine builder in Finland! I'm so excited about this, he has some nice plans for the build, I think it will fit this car perfect ::thumb::

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back