Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's sad, I can't see what the problem is for doing that, you are actually just making the car more safe someway! But thanks, I think it will be a nice upgrade together with the big brake system.. :)

Oh no, what does that mean buddy?
Means get some slicks and hit the Spa-Francorchamps or Zolder tracks. Lol.

Coooool gear, glad to see it finally arrived. Can you do some pictures when you install it? I would love to see it when it's fitted [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sendt fra min LG-D855 med Tapatalk

Finally a nice update to show you! Got the rear quarters welded in today, it took around 3 hours to get them spot welded after a lot of cutting, measurements and test fitting! They had some minor fitment issues but got everything lined up nicely.. Finally a step forward, I'm glad :D

image.jpeg

Handsome boy Daniel. It's all about the kids. I think I'm looking to make my kids proud of my build before anyone else. Love spending time making them laugh and helping them to see the beauty in everything. Speaking of beautiful, that rear quarter is looking great. Some nice progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back