Decent finds at the swap meet today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepasquale1

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Mach 1
NOS ignition switch (not the lock cylinder, the actual switch with harness) $5.00

Complete set of black seat hinge caps. $8.00

Reprinter onwers manual $10.00

Not much to find but im happy.

I had my girlfriend around at this one. It was her first one. She said "i was cool for about the first hour, but then it was like looking at the same crap over and over again." She'll go back!

I went to the local swap meet today in Humble, Tx and found a shifter plug and bushings for rebuilding my A/T shifter. just what I needed.

Too bad I couldn't find anything else I needed. I'm in need of a cowl upper and lower if I can find it. Mine is very rusty.

I went to the local swap meet today in Humble, Tx and found a shifter plug and bushings for rebuilding my A/T shifter. just what I needed.

Too bad I couldn't find anything else I needed. I'm in need of a cowl upper and lower if I can find it. Mine is very rusty.
RacerX

There is a guy in Splendora that has 3, not too bad of shape,best I recall. i need sail panels, so I'll try to check while I'm there.

Back