Deer season early.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a small dent in my lower door on the Cobalt SS from the same thing! Damn deer...I'm definitely hitting the woods this year to take a few of them off the roads! 6 tags between the kids and I!

I still have a small dent in my lower door on the Cobalt SS from the same thing! Damn deer...I'm definitely hitting the woods this year to take a few of them off the roads! 6 tags between the kids and I!
Just wait a few days and they will be swimming up to you, no reason to hunt them.

A deer punched out a Dodge Dakota I was driving a few years ago. Jumped right out dead center in front of me. Hit it between the headlights & it took out the grill and punched through the radiator. It then disappeared into the woods. It came and went so fast I nicknamed it the phantom. Only trace of it was a tiny bit of hair left on the truck...and of course all the damage it did to the truck.

I hit one 6 years ago on my motorcycle. It was too late to react, as soon as I saw them I was sliding down the road with my bike on top of me. Luckily I was not injured and was able to ride 60 miles home with a broken windshield, no rear brake or right side footpeg. I am glad that I always wear a full face helmet, gloves, jacket with armor and boots. They saved my skin that day.

P7070219.JPG

P7060216.JPG

P7060217.JPG

P7060218.JPG

10/19/06. I-79 S 45 miles from my brothers on my way home at 1:45AM with #2 as co-pilot. Ain't there an 8 point in rut standing in my lane looking in the same direction I'm driving so saw no eyes or white of the legs and blasted that rascal at 70 mph passenger side front. When I pulled over heard the HISSSSS and thought oh no he got my radiator. Called the SP and he said it was an 8 point. Turned out not be the radiator but the A/C. Found an all night Walmart and duct taped the headlight, cowl and fender on my 05 Magnum. Got me home. 750 miles

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit one 6 years ago on my motorcycle. It was too late to react, as soon as I saw them I was sliding down the road with my bike on top of me. Luckily I was not injured and was able to ride 60 miles home with a broken windshield, no rear brake or right side footpeg. I am glad that I always wear a full face helmet, gloves, jacket with armor and boots. They saved my skin that day.
Amen to the good skid lid and leathers. This '85 900 met its demise back in '91 the same way. T-boned the deer and they both ended up chasing me down the road, in the dark.

It was less than 1 mile away from where I hit one in my truck less than a year earlier.

That sucks.

ninjaburnoutEdit-1.jpg

Just wait a few days and they will be swimming up to you, no reason to hunt them.
:whistling:

Back