Describe what you do for a living...BUT, descibe it very poorly!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fix shit that goes up and down - after morons who cant drive shit that goes up and down have finished with it.

I'm in the process of inventing the Cordless Extension Cord and/or a cheese straightener (you know when you cut the cheese and it's not a nice square block anymore).

Pluss I really want to do my part to help humanity and could always use a income increase.

I'm in the process of inventing the Cordless Extension Cord and/or a cheese straightener (you know when you cut the cheese and it's not a nice square block anymore).

Pluss I really want to do my part to help humanity and could always use a income increase.
I'm afraid the cordless extension cord has already been invented....

61bLisOknaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Now retired, thankfully. I spent most of my working career as a cat herder/sheepdog for a federal agency. Chuck

Now that you're retired, did you go with Goodyear, Cooper, Firestone, or Michellin?

I'm retired from a local government agency that had me going around the county picking up the local dirtbags of trash and placing those dirtbags of trash in cages. I now have a job where I actually get a little play money for the restoration of my sled selling thunder sticks and teaching the locals how to use them without hurting themselves.

I am retired now but I am a professional goof off. I buy cars I do not need, grow a garden that I cannot eat, date women much younger than me, shoot animals and put them on my plate beside the veges from the garden. Drink way too much blended whiskey. Life is good.

When working I had to sit in conference rooms and listen to people with no idea of what they were talking about. Then hand it to me and say build it. Got on plane on Monday and off on Friday and wondered how do all the idiots get the great jobs. Working sucked.

Back