Discount offer from HiPo Parts for LED/SMD bulbs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Bill at Hi-Po Parts, www.HiPoParts.com has authorized me to extend a 20% discount offer to members of the forum for replacement LED or SMD bulbs.

I just replaced ALL my old dull incandescent bulbs on my 71 Mach1 with amazing results. I did the dash with the Elite series II as well as the exterior bulbs.

I found Bill extremely helpful and made suggestions what types and brightness would work best. I did have a issue getting my turn signal to work with the special grounded electronic LED flashers that are required, turn and 4 way. It turned out that MY car's flasher connector was wired backward from the factory. I made up a simple jumper wire and problem fixed. This is an extremely rare case, but it happens apparently and nothing to do with the product.

The code you'll need is GC20OFF18 and is good until April 30 2018. Take advantage guys!

Geoff.

Bill at Hi-Po Parts, www.HiPoParts.com has authorized me to extend a 20% discount offer to members of the forum for replacement LED or SMD bulbs.

I just replaced ALL my old dull incandescent bulbs on my 71 Mach1 with amazing results. I did the dash with the Elite series II as well as the exterior bulbs.

I found Bill extremely helpful and made suggestions what types and brightness would work best. I did have a issue getting my turn signal to work with the special grounded electronic LED flashers that are required, turn and 4 way. It turned out that MY car's flasher connector was wired backward from the factory. I made up a simple jumper wire and problem fixed. This is an extremely rare case, but it happens apparently and nothing to do with the product.

The code you'll need is GC20OFF18 and is good until April 30 2018. Take advantage guys!

Geoff.

**Thanks for the info, I just got my kit from them and will be installing it soon** :thankyouyellow:

Geoff.

**Thanks for the info, I just got my kit from them and will be installing it soon** :thankyouyellow:
 Awesome, I'm sure you'll be very happy with them and Bill's service. If you need help, contact him from his website and I know you'll get the info you need.

Did you take advantage of the discount? I assume you did.

Geoff.

Geoff.

Awesome, I'm sure you'll be very happy with them and Bill's service. If you need help, contact him from his website and I know you'll get the info you need.

Did you take advantage of the discount? I assume you did.

Geoff.

*****Ha.....never knew about it until yesterday, ordered and received the kit last week...... :shootself:

JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT  until the offer expires.

My recommendation for dash lights is the Elite series II. I went with the factory look (white) as the blue domes are still in excellent condition, but you can chose other colors.

Geoff.

Back