• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay : L/R rear window pancake motors

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GravY

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Vert - 351c
Wish I had the money but I just paid in full for 8 days @ Disneyworld in June.

But I wanted to give a heads up to my fellow 7173'ers.

Description says they have been bench tested and are in working order.

www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1973-MUSTANG-FASTBACK-Convertible-REAR-WINDOW-PWR-REGULATORS-/130880312105?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e79131329&vxp=mtr

www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1973-MUSTANG-FASTBACK-Convertible-REAR-WINDOW-PWR-REGULATORS-/130880312105?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e79131329&vxp=mtr
And I just sold an entire PW set-up, wiring, motors and all for $650 to a fellow Mustanger (guess I sold it too cheap - actually I think my price was fair)!

And I just sold an entire PW set-up, wiring, motors and all for $650 to a fellow Mustanger (guess I sold it too cheap - actually I think my price was fair)!
UGH wish I knew you had them :(

I grew up in Canton.. Currently live in Superior twp @ Geddes & Ridge rd.

come across any others let me know :)

Will do. I keep my 28 71-73 Parts cars in Taylor, and I live at Canton Center and Cherry Hill, just around the corner from you.

Are the regulators from the 71-73 Cougar the same?

Will do. I keep my 28 71-73 Parts cars in Taylor, and I live at Canton Center and Cherry Hill, just around the corner from you.
Cool. We'll have to meet up sometime.. Im about to get my interior back together and im sure there will be a few things I need..

$750 for two pancake motors is high, (except for the one who is willing to pay!). $650 for a complete set up is very fair. Did you include the window glass in that price?

$750 for two pancake motors is high, (except for the one who is willing to pay!). $650 for a complete set up is very fair. Did you include the window glass in that price?
Yep, The glass was included.

Back