ebay post...351C With 4 Bolt Mains...$400+

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Born an I-6, spent the teenage, 20 and 30 years as a 302, but at 40 will reach full potential as a 351C.
If I had a 6 car garage, I would probably build that block and leave it set on a stand.

I hope it goes for $600+. I'm doing some garage cleaning soon and have two 4 bolt standard bore blocks that are probably going to go to free up some space. Chuck

I hope it goes for $600+. I'm doing some garage cleaning soon and have two 4 bolt standard bore blocks that are probably going to go to free up some space. Chuck
Sold for $450...

Thanks for the update. I would have thought it would have at least gotten to $500 but times are tough in the US right now. Chuck

I have a std bore 4 bolt that has been sitting for a little over 30 years, no real plans for it but if the price was more than that I might consider selling it. A friend of mine is restoring his '71 mach 1 and it may end up in there.

I have a std bore 4 bolt that has been sitting for a little over 30 years, no real plans for it but if the price was more than that I might consider selling it. A friend of mine is restoring his '71 mach 1 and it may end up in there.
Mint cond. seems to be in the 500$: range :-/

Mint cond. seems to be in the 500$: range :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back