EBSTANG's ride gettin' the Pure Gem treatment today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have my '73 Mach over at 73' mach 1's garage today. Chris (73' mach 1) owns Pure Gem Detailing and if the other cars I've seen in and out of his garage/shop are any sort of indication as to what I can expect, I'm PSYCHED!

Chris & I met through this forum and took a few pics of our cars together a few months back. Chris is a hardworker with a talent and passion for his part-time craft. I can tell, already, that Chris has an eye for detail and is willing to put in the time to get the results HE insists upon.

Here's a shot he just sent me which shows my car (foreground) and his project in the backround. He was finally able to by his from his brother after years of bugging him to let it go. It is a very clean roller and he's gathering parts for his resto, planning an engine pull and tranny swap soon.

He's sent me side by side, before and after shots of the paint correction he is accomplishing on my car and it is astounding. You wouldn't have thought my car even needed a detail but certainly and apparently it was not a Pure Gem, until now.

I'll let him post up those shots for you all to judge later, when he's done working on my car...for now, let's not bother him. ::thumb::

Pure Gem.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my '73 Mach over at 73' mach 1's garage today. Chris (73' mach 1) owns Pure Gem Detailing and if the other cars I've seen in and out of his garage/shop are any sort of indication as to what I can expect, I'm PSYCHED!

Chris & I met through this forum and took a few pics of our cars together a few months back. Chris is a hardworker with a talent and passion for his part-time craft. I can tell, already, that Chris has an eye for detail and is willing to put in the time to get the results HE insists upon.

Here's a shot he just sent me which shows my car (foreground) and his project in the backround. He was finally able to by his from his brother after years of bugging him to let it go. It is a very clean roller and he's gathering parts for his resto, planning an engine pull and tranny swap soon.

He's sent me side by side, before and after shots of the paint correction he is accomplishing on my car and it is astounding. You wouldn't have thought my car even needed a detail but certainly and apparently it was not a Pure Gem, until now.

I'll let him post up those shots for you all to judge later, when he's done working on my car...for now, let's not bother him. ::thumb::
Here's a shot when I got her home...

Incredible job Chris!

side with flag.jpg

That looks really nice! Ryan

Back