Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Labor With Up To 30% Off Mustang Parts!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
mustang-parts-hero-labor-day-082714-early.jpg

Now through Monday, September 1, 2014: Up to 30% Off Select Mustang Parts: The text "Labor Day Sale!", below the price, denotes whether item is included in the sale. If the text "Labor Day Sale!" is not there, the item is not included in the sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts - http://www.cjponyparts.com

Sweet, would it be possible to put that discount on my rims and tires I ordered back on July 9th since they haven't been shipped yet????? You sent me the fronts had them since July 13th. If these things don't hurry and ship im canceling my order with you because Coker has the rims I ordered from you in stock. I think since I have been waiting so long for these I think I deserve some kind of discount on them if they ever do come in and ship. :mad:

I love that you guys are having a sale. But can you please make it so that we can view just the sale items? I don't want to have to page through all 4000+ items for my year to see what is or isn't on sale.

Sweet, would it be possible to put that discount on my rims and tires I ordered back on July 9th since they haven't been shipped yet????? You sent me the fronts had them since July 13th. If these things don't hurry and ship im canceling my order with you because Coker has the rims I ordered from you in stock. I think since I have been waiting so long for these I think I deserve some kind of discount on them if they ever do come in and ship. :mad:
what wheels did you order?

I love that you guys are having a sale. But can you please make it so that we can view just the sale items? I don't want to have to page through all 4000+ items for my year to see what is or isn't on sale.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/mustang-parts/c/60000000/

Order #16214149

This was what I ordered. I actually ordered 4 rims and tires, I called and talked to a guy and specifically asked if I ordered offset size rims and tires if they would mount and balance and ship that way. The fellow gave me the instructions on how to request the free mount and balance and my fronts showed up un-mounted and separate so I had to take them to a local shop and pay to have it done. Which looks like I will have to do again if I ever get the rear rims and tires. The front rims were 15x7 and the below is the rear im still waiting for.

otkknk.png

When I try that link in Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome all I get is the full listing of parts for model year 1973
huh, when I click it, it shows me all the sale items, then I click on the 1973 in Refine search and it shows me all the 73 parts on sale and I am using Chrome. Maybe clear cache?

Order #16214149

This was what I ordered. I actually ordered 4 rims and tires, I called and talked to a guy and specifically asked if I ordered offset size rims and tires if they would mount and balance and ship that way. The fellow gave me the instructions on how to request the free mount and balance and my fronts showed up un-mounted and separate so I had to take them to a local shop and pay to have it done. Which looks like I will have to do again if I ever get the rear rims and tires. The front rims were 15x7 and the below is the rear im still waiting for.

otkknk.png
Well the system is telling me they should show up today here and I see your note that says to mount them but I am going to send this over to my CSR and have them make sure it is set up to have the backs mounted.

You should put the sale on the T5 conversion kit:p

pleez.
If I could I would.

huh, when I click it, it shows me all the sale items, then I click on the 1973 in Refine search and it shows me all the 73 parts on sale and I am using Chrome. Maybe clear cache?
2qjkchd.jpg

This probably isn't the place to hash this out. But even with a completely devoid browser, I still get no luck. And if I follow the "Sale" link on a sale item I get the page shown above.

2qjkchd.jpg

This probably isn't the place to hash this out. But even with a completely devoid browser, I still get no luck. And if I follow the "Sale" link on a sale item I get the page shown above.
that comes up when your refined search shows nothing, meaning you had something in your refined search selected that wasn't covered under the sale or category, i.e. 2001 selected for your year but you were browsing in the 1965-1973 category.

Looks like I missed the party.

Bummer.

Latest posts

Back