ESCMC Mustang and Ford show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coreysvt

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
03 Cobra
The Eastern SC Mustang Club is Having a show on October 19th at Mike Reichenbach Ford in Florence SC. I hang around with this club and they are working really hard to make this a great show. They have 20+ classes with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies, plus best of show, etc. The trophies they have made are really nice and not your typical cheesy plastic trophies. they also have some pretty good door prizes in the works. I'll post a copy of the flyer later this week.

the guy responsible for the flyers is suppose to be emailing me the most up to date flyer with the added sponsors, so i'll post that asap

Sounds good, I hope to have my car ready (somewhat) by then. ::rolleyes:

Alright hope to see you there. The regional director still hasn't sent me a digital copy of the flyers :/

Ok I finally got in touch with our secretary and he sent me the flyers.

One has a pre registration form at the bottom, and the other has some sponsors. The sponsors have supported this show greatly thus far with some really cool door prizes, cash, and other donations. So far this is shaping up to be a really great show. As far as I know ESAB will be giving us some welding and plasma cutting gear to give away as door prizes or silent auction items.

all proceeds from the show will benefit our two club charities.

ESCMC Oct 2013 Show Window Ad 8-12-2013 PDF.pdf

Ford Regional Show - half ford A 10-2013Mag Ad PDF.pdf

Attachments

• ESCMC Oct 2013 Show Window Ad 8-12-2013 PDF.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Ford Regional Show - half ford A 10-2013Mag Ad PDF.pdf
    624 KB · Views: 4
show was a success yesterday, about 100 cars showed up, and only one 71-73. I told the guy about this site, hopefully he'll join.

Back