F/S 71-73 Original Hubcaps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a set of original hub caps for a 71-73 sitting in my office collecting dust.

50.00 shipped for the first person to PM that wants them. They are in pretty good condition for their age.
Those are nice, but do you have any FoMoCo Moon caps? (Dog Dish style)

Have a set of original hub caps for a 71-73 sitting in my office collecting dust.

50.00 shipped for the first person to PM that wants them. They are in pretty good condition for their age.
No we don't, these we just happen to have laying around in the show room collecting dust and now they are in my office collecting dust.

I have a complete set with beauty rings but not exactly sure what I'm going to dow ith them at this stage.

I think those are what URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK is looking for

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set but I haven't cleaned and polished them yet. I may be interested in yours as back-ups if you decide to sell! Keep me in mind!

I have a set but I haven't cleaned and polished them yet. I may be interested in yours as back-ups if you decide to sell! Keep me in mind!
Will do, not going to use them but you know how ford people are, would not sell anything just incase.LOL maybe if you realy need them you could borrow them for an extended period of time. That way I could say I still have a set.

If they don't work on the dumpster, please hold on to 'em until I can get the checkbook back from my wife. If you don't get a PM from me by noon tomorrow, I'm out.

Thanks!

Doc
Doc because I want to see them go to a good home I will hold off till next Friday to give you some time to work on the wife. I have one of those and they are harder to work on than the car itself lol. If after next Friday you can't do it then I will put them back up for grabs.

Steve

If they don't work on the dumpster, please hold on to 'em until I can get the checkbook back from my wife. If you don't get a PM from me by noon tomorrow, I'm out.

Thanks!

Doc
Doc because I want to see them go to a good home I will hold off till next Friday to give you some time to work on the wife. I have one of those and they are harder to work on than the car itself lol. If after next Friday you can't do it then I will put them back up for grabs.

Steve
Thanks, Steve. You obviously understand very well the wife thing. :cool:

Doc

Doc any word on if you are going to grab these or not?
Sorry, Steve, I'm out. Just as I almost had her talked into getting them, the bill for the headers, intake, and carb arrived.

I'm still in traction.... :p

Doc

PS Thanks for the kind offer, though!
No problem sorry we couldn't work something out.

Alright folks as stated before $40 shipped or the Green Dumpster is going to have them installed.

Doc any word on if you are going to grab these or not?
Sorry, Steve, I'm out. Just as I almost had her talked into getting them, the bill for the headers, intake, and carb arrived.

I'm still in traction.... :p

Doc

PS Thanks for the kind offer, though!
Doc, What in the world are you thinking. mustang money comes from your hiding spots not the general account for all to see. Hell its just me here and I still try not to take it from my primary account because it would piss me off too. So I take a little from it at a time and put it back, then spend it doesn't hurt as bad.:D

That must be a "Tennessee Thing", Roy...I do the EXACT same thing, separate account for my "Mustang habit."

I guess we are some sick puppies!

BT

Back