Facebook

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has facebook

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Could care less if I ever

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
I use the crap out of it. In fact, that's where I upload all the pics (to show all my FB friends), and link to 'em from here. (Especially since my webserver at the house blew up - plus it's a lot easier and quicker to upload and host from there)

Last edited by a moderator:
No facebook here. I've spent 35 years staying clear of most of my classmates why the heck would I want them to find me now? The few I care about know where to find me and I know where to find them.
Thats the answer I keep giving myself. If they (or myself) is to lazy to pick up the phone, then so be it. Now I do understand when you are talking to friends and/or family over seas

Working in IT it is part of my job to be able to answer any questions from the medical staff about things such as Facebook. It also helps me keep in touch with my kids which are scattered around the country.
yeah I had a ton of people hounding me about it. So I did. I try to post new and interesting topics out of Obamacare bill... since we are in somewhat related business you understand that I was unfriended by all my Democrat friends......:D

I have one & post occasionally. I blocked all the games and app requests because they annoy me. Now that it's personalized to my liking it's been fun sharing photos with friends and family. I've also been able to locate some distant relatives to help out with my genealogy interests and compared notes with them. It has a good purpose for me. I may go days without checking it unlike this site where I usually log in a couple of times a day.

I too put off getting a spacebook account for a long time..Wife had one so I finally gave in..It's been a great tool for documenting my car stuff & connecting with other car buffs..I reconnected with lots of childhood friends from the neighborhood where I grew up..The best was a friend who I hadn't seen since 1982..turned out was living only 15 minutes from me for the last 15 years..Depending how you use it I think in today's world it can be a valuable asset for a business..social marketing..

No Facebook for me, as long as I can prevent it!

I don't see the point in it.....

people try to convince me that it is good for getting back in touch with people from your past.....

Well, I have made the experience that if you have not seen a person for several years there usually is a good reason for it. :)

That's what makes class reunions so funny. You look forward to see a bunch of people that you haven't seen for years and when you get there you know why you have been avoiding them all the time.

:)

Back