Fast N Furious 6

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hve seen exactly zero f&f movies. I did watch part of the end of what I think was the first one. They drag raced 1/4 to railroad tracks or something. From start to finish the scene took almost a minute. That's a slow 1/4 mile... ;)

My father enjoys those, but I couldn't bring myself to watch any. Too many kids came into my shop wanting neon. I had thought that fad had died in the 90's, boy was I mistaken.

The Daytona is a nice touch seeing as it pioneered the shopping cart wing the import guys love.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Think I have the whole collection, as an automotive enthusiast. I actually have a decent collection of "car" movies...Is there a thread already on this board of favorite car movies?
There might be a few already. Try the "search" link on the upper right of the page to see if any already exisit.

Ray

I think they should of used the super bird;) But i never cared for the f&f..And only seen parts....They just cant see to make a modern car movie worth a crap anymore...Depend on cgi and unrealistic driving with wet roads so they can spin the tires easy...lol..If you ever watch the new gone in 60'secs...All the roads are soaking wet!! Even know it seems to be a nice hot and sunny day in cali {shakes head}

They have done street racing, drag racing, drifting. About all that's left is genuine high speed.

I thought they were intertaining. Who am I to judge? I have a copy of Corvette Summer sitting right next to a copy of Two Lane Blacktop.

I think the newer movies after Tokyo drift have been decent. I just didn't like the image the first ones put off. Every teenager slapped a fart can, rims, and a short ram intake on their civic and thought they had a race car.

I think the newer movies after Tokyo drift have been decent. I just didn't like the image the first ones put off. Every teenager slapped a fart can, rims, and a short ram intake on their civic and thought they had a race car.
True but the next generation of hot rodders have to start with something

I have nothing against what poison they pick. But if you want a hit rod civic, find a crx, gut it swap in a prelude h22 with bolt ons, hondata ecu and run 12's. For hardly a fraction of money.

I just hate guys running around with Toyota corolla, slap body kit on and a huge wing and screw off and get hurt because you saw the people in the movie do it.

Maybe times changed but when I got out of high school I saw the whole parking lot looked like fast n furious.

You lost me at "hot rod Civic"..lol

Not that I woukd want one, but I can appreciate the work that went into it. I once saw a Miata that had a 5.0L in it. From the outside, it looked like a little TicTac, but it sounded pretty nice.

Interesting that the trailer scenes have shown the Charger with a standard tunnelback roof, but the car used for shooting has a flat window, more accurately representing a real Daytona and/or Charger 500.

-Kurt

They don't tear up genuine cars as that would add to the budget. They take a base model and pretty it up to look like the real deal. It's hollywood. In F&F4 they used some crap car and used a Skyline body kit for those scenes, they had a full fledge article with pics in a magazine years back.

I"m a sucker for cars,action & girls too.:p

Latest posts

Back