finally on the road

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Well she is finally running good.My backfiring cylinder was caused by my new Petronix billet distributor.I called them and I have to send it back.I put my old one with the ignitor II in ,timed it and did a small carb adjustment now it hauls a@#.If I floor it at 40 50 miles an hour it burns rubber as long as I hold it.

{getting goose bumps as I write about it hahaha}flowmasters sound awesome with the hooker headers.And the rough idle cam really makes heads turn at the lights.Still have to get the adapter kit for the kick down,so right now the b&m mega shifter is working over time.I will try to get a video of a drive by up soon.

Well she is finally running good.My backfiring cylinder was caused by my new Petronix billet distributor.I called them and I have to send it back.I put my old one with the ignitor II in ,timed it and did a small carb adjustment now it hauls a@#.If I floor it at 40 50 miles an hour it burns rubber as long as I hold it.

{getting goose bumps as I write about it hahaha}flowmasters sound awesome with the hooker headers.And the rough idle cam really makes heads turn at the lights.Still have to get the adapter kit for the kick down,so right now the b&m mega shifter is working over time.I will try to get a video of a drive by up soon.
Cool I'm jealous. Have fun and be safe

Cool I'm jealous. Have fun and be safe
Me too.. I'll be lucky to rip a burnout by the time the snow rolls in, and I wont be able to pull it off at 40 mph :(. Congrats man!

thanks guys.She's far from finished but I wanted to be able to enjoy it a little.Still want to do a disk brake and power brake conversion,upgrade suspension,install my line lock, get the rear end rebuilt and of course body and paint.But at least now I can do things at a slower pace.When I got the car I was told the engine had been rebuilt but you know how it is "never trust what they tell you" Now I have a 435 hp blueprinted engine and a freshly rebuilt transmission that I know will not let me down on a road trip.I probably spent more than I should of {should of bought after market heads instead of getting mine rebuilt hahaha} but nothing is stopping me from adding those in the future.But the final result is better than I thought it sounds great runs great and I drive it with a massive grin on my face.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great! Can't wait for the videos and pics! :D

Back