Finally

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leomust68

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 in the process of restoring
Finally got to drive my 73 had her for a short time and even though she has been a challenge . She sure brought a smike too my face .

20121216_165348.jpg

Welcome! It sure likes the Chitown area liked Blue Glow Machs!

Finally got to drive my 73 had her for a short time and even though she has been a challenge . She sure brought a smike too my face .
Wow...surprised the hub caps are still on it.

Good luck to you!!!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me in . Im from the northwest sidw of chicago . Actually the car originally had two and had to look for the rest . The hard part is the trim rings any ideas

hello and welcome from south coast of Engerland do like that really nice atmospheric photo of your car as you say in the U,S.A that sure does look mean!!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me in . Im from the northwest sidw of chicago . Actually the car originally had two and had to look for the rest . The hard part is the trim rings any ideas
If they're 14 inch I have a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back