Finish Scheme

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, that's awesome! Can you black out the trim???
Should be able to. It's almost midnight here in down under land so I'll try and have another go at it tomorrow evening if I get time. Might be even able to black out the center of the Magnums to get closer to your sketch. Also forgot to add the small stripe on the back quarter, so will add that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be able to angle the side stripe a bit, but maybe a job for another night.......

grabberblue2.jpg

Interesting, I like the non-angled design on my own car quite well because there is not much black on the hood, but with the blacked out NASA hood on this blue one I think the angled stripe looks absolutely hot!

Wanted to stick a spoiler on the back of this car for full effect but couldn't find a suitable donor picture on the net taken at exactly the right perspective to lift one from. Also the back wheel on the last pic was a little off center - this one is better. I've managed to make the stripe a little less blocky and natural looking here (might want to update your signature Steve :cool: ):

grabberblue5.jpg

Interesting, I like the non-angled design on my own car quite well because there is not much black on the hood, but with the blacked out NASA hood on this blue one I think the angled stripe looks absolutely hot!

Wanted to stick a spoiler on the back of this car for full effect but couldn't find a suitable donor picture on the net taken at exactly the right perspective to lift one from. Also the back wheel on the last pic was a little off center - this one is better. I've managed to make the stripe a little less blocky and natural looking here (might want to update your signature Steve :cool: ):

grabberblue5.jpg
I like this update much more... the angle that follows the wheel opening curve in my opinion suits real nice and make the graphics more credible :)

How about the hood and the rear of the car?? any thought for that yet guys??

You know... the more I see this come along, the better I like it. This is going to be cool.

Hey, what about getting rid of the black lowers, and putting the top of the bottom leg of the stripe along the line where the lower black-out portion starts? It would open up the stripe a little more, and make the car look 'taller' as well (like the 2012 and the '69-'70 FBs.

I was goofing with it, but my Photo Shop skills kinda suck, too.

You know... the more I see this come along, the better I like it. This is going to be cool.

Hey, what about getting rid of the black lowers, and putting the top of the bottom leg of the stripe along the line where the lower black-out portion starts? It would open up the stripe a little more, and make the car look 'taller' as well (like the 2012 and the '69-'70 FBs.

I was goofing with it, but my Photo Shop skills kinda suck, too.
I was thinking that same thing. I'll mess with it tomorrow. I don't have the front spoiler so i'd make the entire bottom portion body color.

Uh-oh flatback, now you're going to get inundated with photoshop requests!
^To late:D
Haha :D

Back