For the person who "needs" one.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw come on it ain't that bad.......... for a "coup". The original rear bumper looked ok though. As for mileage, possibly, but I bet there's a 1 in front of that number.

Could probably get the one Chuck posted for $4k. Get it running and enjoy it while you save up the $50k needed for restoration... ;)
I’ve got the same situation and will be putting in a ad to sell all three of my Sprint Mustangs . I’ve got a Sprint coupe that is driver quality that you can drive while you restore a Sprint sportsroof and use parts from a Sprint coupe parts car. Should be able to have two nice rare cars . The trick is finding someone who wants all three . I will advise all three together but I’m guessing that they will be sold individually. Anyone have any thoughts about where to list them? I will post them here and I don’t have or use FB market place. EBAY and CL scares me dealing with all the scammers.

I’m confused guys, at least by Connecticut standards, this is about normal asking price for a complete car in this condition. Dennis is probably right that it’s only worth $4,000, but someone said they could buy three for this price, and I’d say where? I keep my eye on the market pretty well and I haven’t seen anything for much less and less it was totally shot. Heck they want four grand for parts cars.

honestly the current car market is pretty awful if you are a buyer, our budget was $10,000 and that could get us a pile of junk or 1 of 500 million 65 mustangs or corvettes. We got a pretty good deal on the 71 Mach 1 we picked up, distant family owned, $4500 for a complete car + all new parts, just needs rust repair, labor, and be fully assembled. Helps when you are 19 with very little responsibilities to take a project like that. I still check marketplace once in a while and still haven’t seen a good deal.

Wow. I saw some nice looking cars for $15000 when I shopped around. All needing tlc, but fairly nice.

I’m confused guys, at least by Connecticut standards, this is about normal asking price for a complete car in this condition. Dennis is probably right that it’s only worth $4,000, but someone said they could buy three for this price, and I’d say where? I keep my eye on the market pretty well and I haven’t seen anything for much less and less it was totally shot. Heck they want four grand for parts cars.
That $6500 car is in the right price range , not many Q code Sprints (298). It’s rough but not totally out of line. I have a similar car although not as rare but in better condition and my price will be the $6500-7000 range. The $15 K car is probably overpriced but could command that money if cleaned up and running and driving condition.

I'm not saying his asking is out of line, I just get the flipper vibe from his profile and cash talks with these guys.

$6500 for that car here in the Northeast would probably be right in line.

Back