GARAGE...Best Tips.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a garage tip per se, but unless you run air, this is proving to be a godsend.

[Milwaukee Air Ratchet]
Thanks for all the nice info guys. Definitely like the lighting. And I do have an air compressor. Your right, I should tie it down. I was thinking of putting it outside my garage. But, it is 10+years old so maybe I should worry about the tank.

And I have a 3/8 Husky Air Ratchet. How does the Milwaukee go clock/counterclock with that....double check that spelling. ...yeah...clock/counterclock.

Any great SOUND SYSTEM ideas? I mounted an Pioneer auto AM/FM radio to a box I made. I keep a pair of auto batteries charged with a trickle charger(8+ years now) that I use to run it. Upgrading speakers shortly.

2ufw0i8.jpg

And, no, the shelf is not THAT off horizontal. Fisheye phone camera lense.
The same way a regular ratchet does.

What's wrong with the tree outside????
It was upsetting the neighbors
Heck, I can't even see my neighbors house in the summer. :whistling:

Only downside with all the trees I took down last year is that it's reduced the privacy level in the yard....

Can't a moderator jump in here and castigate these users for taking this thread off topic? Especially on one of MY posts?

Back