Getting closer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rentascout

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach One
So the rust bullet is on, primer than undercoating on the body

I stripped inside of fender rust bullet and them undercoating

I finished body work sprayed epoxy and now trying to blend this filler and pure paint.

There are some rough spots that need to be cleaned and went over just some dirt or light scratches.

Again Guys if I ask a question about something you told me would help, please dont take it as me questioning you, I simply want the knowledge of why it is so I can store it for possible future questions.

I have put alot of work into this and I could not have done it with out you guys. Once I figure out how to add pics to my garage Ill get them all in there I have a lot of pics that helps explain the process better.

333e9gn.jpg

zus1te.jpg

2cru905.jpg

2nu4s2e.jpg

15rd4pc.jpg

34yv8qw.jpg

Man ..you have come a long way since joining the site ! That work looks better than some work I've seen professional shops put out. Your proof of what can be accomplished with hard work ..Keeping an open mind..& taking /asking for advice.. ::goodjob::

Well Man coming from you means alot. I am sanding down the underside by the kick panel and going to put a little rust bullet and seal it off. I am still trying to figure out if I should just leave that alone or if I should try to blend it. Ill get some pics once it gets back on. Thanks again guys and I have like ten papers hung up in the garage from you guys

Latest posts

Back