• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

glass, floor pans, grille, valances, bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLOWnSTEADY

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach One
2000 Chevrolet Impala
1987 Mazda RX7 (Turbo SBF swapped)
1987 Toyota 4Runner (7MGTE swapped)

few other projects...
guy i have been holding stuff for on here just backed out so i have some stuff i need to get rid of asap. All from my '73 Mach One

Brand new "full length, premium floor pans" both left and right. $150

chrome rear bumper $30

front lower valance $30

rear lower valance (no exhaust cutouts) $30

grille with vertical lights $75 (kind of want to keep this so it won't come cheap. lol )

rear glass with new seal $50

1/4 windows with brackets $25/ea

best way to get in touch is to call or text me at 319-241-4059. I will try to check this thread and PM's if you can't, for some reason, call or text. Make me an offer, need this stuff out of my way as soon as possble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as quick as you might think.
why is that? 1/2 price for something literally brand new too expensive or...? Maybe some day Unicef will get into the automotive restoration business, until then, I think my prices are more than fair. I will edit to post prices to avoid further "confusion".

I cannot control shipping prices either, everything will ship from Hiawatha, IA 52233 get a quote and I will be more than happy to send C.O.D. on the shipping charges. I only charge actual shipping price, If I quote $50 shipping and it ends up being $30, I will refund the additional money minus packaging materials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be mistaken if they are Goodmark panels, but if they are not then Don sells them for 180 a pair. The original posting said wanting to get rid of the parts asap and not looking for a lot of money. I'm not looking for a hand out in anyway, surely looking at my car you can tell it's not a bondo buggy put together with parts from JC Whitney and pop rivets.

Back