Good aftermarket interior panels?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aasukisuki

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Converible
The P.O. of my 73 mustang convertible did some interior "updates" that I'd like to finish. They recovered the seats from avocado to black, and replaced the door cards with black ones as well. However, they just took the original seat back panels, and passenger quarter panels, and painted them black, with what I'm guessing was just spray paint because they are flaking pretty badly. Additionally, they installed the wrong window crank handles which are too long and have gouged the plastic panels.

Does anyone know of good quality aftermarket panels that I could just purchase in black? Last time I checked a few years back, the general consensus was that they were all terrible quality.

My door panels were made by Dashes Direct.
You mentioned plastic panels and door cards, so I wasn't sure if you have sports interior or not.
The panels fit correct and the door cranks aren't too tight to the panel.

Lot's of work though. Fitment of both door handles, stapling on weather strip at top, restore wood grain inserts, carpet, speaker cutouts, carpet, chrome trim...
did I miss anything... whew

Attachments

• DSC06470.JPG
    DSC06470.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
Back