great news

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matts71mach1

Reaction score
My Car
My mustang is a 1971 mustang mach 1 w/ a 351 cleveland 4bbl it came w/ a auto but im trying to find a 4 speed
great news me and my dad finally got the motor and transmission out his car while mine is having the rust fixed. the motor is the original 429 cj that came with the car it is a four bolt main and has the original heads and cj oil pan. he said it was just exciting as when he got the car last summer after waiting 25 years and the original owner dying. :D dancebanana

great news me and my dad finally got the motor and transmission out his car while mine is having the rust fixed. the motor is the original 429 cj that came with the car it is a four bolt main and has the original heads and cj oil pan. he said it was just exciting as when he got the car last summer after waiting 25 years and the original owner dying. :D dancebanana
Congratulations, Matt! Sounds like you've got a great project ahead of you!

Doc

thanks the funny thing is at the beginning of the summer my dad went by there to talk to the owner (he had died a few weeks before)no one was there as well as the car so my dad went across the street and that person said the owner died a few weeks ago and sold the car my dad was so mad and sad and a few weeks and or a month later my dad was talking to his friend that's up in Aiken, s.c. and his friend said he got a 71 mach 1 he sent my dad pictures and turns out my dads friend bought the car my dad then went and bought it from him i got my car a few weeks or months later.

My dad emailed jerry heasley and my dad and his car and maybe even my car be in the rare finds books

My dad emailed jerry heasley and my dad and his car and maybe even my car be in the rare finds books
You should have a marti report done on her..If you havent allready...it will tell you how rare it is if you do the full elite report...And if i had a 429cj...I would defenatly get one...lol

thanks the funny thing is at the beginning of the summer my dad went by there to talk to the owner (he had died a few weeks before)no one was there as well as the car so my dad went across the street and that person said the owner died a few weeks ago and sold the car my dad was so mad and sad and a few weeks and or a month later my dad was talking to his friend that's up in Aiken, s.c. and his friend said he got a 71 mach 1 he sent my dad pictures and turns out my dads friend bought the car my dad then went and bought it from him i got my car a few weeks or months later.
Cool story, sounds like your dad was meant to have it.

Back