Grille Change?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintageUpgrades

Reaction score
My Car
Mustang Restoration..65-73
For those of you that have not seen it, I am building a 71 Mach1. I am currently playing with the idea of changing up the grille. What, if anything, would you change about it if you could?

I have toyed with center 5" driving lights (67 Shelby), outboard 5" driving lights (74 Falcon), no driving lights, and all sorts of billet grilles and wire mesh.

Thanks.

I really like the look of the outboard driving lights. I wish it was an option on our cars. NOT a big fan of billet.

In fact, if someone could make a grille for our cars that looked like the 69-70 (with the offset badge and outboard lights) that would be awesome.

Thats crazy. THe lines that Ford designed are so much cleaner. I do like that way that Vintage did thier lights though. Thats badass with that sliver stang.

I just do not think you can improve on the factory grilles. I remember in the crazy days of the 70's when everyone was trying the tube grilles and square head lights etc...just did not ring a bell for me.Thats just my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions!

Back