Heater fan sounds like an egg beater

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the info. I was afraid it wouldn't be as easy as it could've been. It's frustrating being able to see the whole fan but not be able to remove it without going through all of that. Thanks again for the link and the info.
Used the link provided by Hemikiller and it was the best $16 spent in a long time. I looked at manuals before and they were a lot of dough, but getting the e-version was the way to go, and you can transfer it to a thumb drive for convenience. Thanks again for the help, I'll be tackling this after my next chiropractor visit.

Thank you'll for the information and diagrams. I've got a squealing fan motor that needs replacing. Just like my '73 F-250, nothing is easy when it comes time to replace fan motors.

I've done work under aircraft instrument panels. Even when you pull the seats, you still have the rudder pedals in your hair, and "I" beam seat tracks on the floor. Those seat tracks have to be covered with fender cover like material. Then, you're looking up at a hundred white wires to trace. It's a job.

Latest posts

Back