Hello Everyone !!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi yall...dave here (the dad) haha. I bought my oldest (now 22) a brand new ford ranger when he was 16.....BORING!!!!! This is by far the most enjoyment zach and I have had together. We have done a lot and have a long way to go! This forum is great and we appreciate the support, friendship and guidance.

Dave

PS - Best q in Memphis is Central! Give it a shot!

WELCOME aboard Zach (and Dave)!

It sounds like you guys have the "right" idea...it is GREAT putting a Father/Son project together.

Where are you all located in Memphis? I live in the Raleigh area. Perhaps we can get together sometimes and compare notes.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you both on the Forums!

BT

Welcome Zach and Dave

From another Memphian. I live in eastern Shelby County. Great to hear about your father son project. Doing the same with my 10 year old son right now on my 72 Mach 1. Did not know if you guys are aware, but Landers Ford in Collierville is putting on a show this weekend with the Mid-South Mustang Club. Might be a great time to meet some of the other pony guys in town. I may have my 67 GT there depending on my schedule. There are a couple other 71-73's around town as well. Get to the Cruise-In that they have on Thursday nights in Bartlett if you have not already had a chance. It is at the corner of Stage and Kirby-Whitten. Weather permitting usually a lot of cars. Great to see you spending some quality time together. Hope to meet you in person one day. Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back