Hello everyone!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
This is definitely my favorite website! I just jumped in and posted a few times and many folks have already become friends. What a great place to learn more about these cars. I have had a few Mustangs in the past. I have always liked the 71-3's best. The economy combined with some family issues have made the Mustangs seem like a distant memory. But I hope to be able to sort things out soon, enabling me to enjoy them once again. As many of you already know I recently lost my younger sister to cancer. She died way too young. She and I were very close. It has taken much as this loss was tough for me - my mother and father have already passed. When families change in this way the cars and other things become a little less important. I would be very mistaken if I said I lost interest.

This site is very enjoyable to share stories and learn more about the cars. I hope offer decent advice/opinions and to share some good stories with you all as time goes on.

Thanks for making me feel very welcome as a site member!

Ray

glad to have you . my condolences for your sister.

And of course you don't need to own one to enjoy and take part in the site.Any one with a passion for the BBM is welcome.

Once again ::welcome::

Welcome Ray,

Family loss is definitely life changing. My condolences to you.

Glad to have you here with us and perhaps some time spent on a favorite hobby will help ease the pain and pass the time. All the best.

Welcome to the forums! We are certainly glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Hi Ray,

Condolences for your loss.

And ::welcome:: to the site. Glad to have you aboard.

Hey Ray!... We had shared some PM few days ago and i´m glad you are now posting here... My condolences about your sister and your folks too... I know life can be so unfair for some people who is going way to young, unjustified and all... There´s nothing anyone can do about destiny and life itself...

But we can learn to enjoy the gift of life we all have, just to breath everyday in this world... That should be your job now.. try to live as happy as you can and let your sister and you other love ones be present in every happiness you can achieve... they´ll live trough you...

That being said... If a mustang is what you want, come on and get one! work for it and i´m sure there´s no need to buy a 20K mustang... I´ve learned the most enjoiable cars are the ones that we get cheap and then, discover it isn´t that bad... we can fix them ourselves and sooner than you imagine, they are driving us to our jobs.. to everywhere... Even in primmer or a little rusted... drivable cars are THE way to go for anyone who enjoys the experience...

So my friend... we are here to help you in anythig... we are like... 500?? people and we all participate in everything all the time... so.. if you decide to get 800 dollars and buy some rusty old Stang, we are here for you to help... If you want to participate and share your experience, we are here for you too and we are gonna be VERY glad to have you on board in any configuration!!...

So Ray... feel welcomed cause you certainly are.

Welcome Ray! I'm glad you're on here. Good talking with you the other day...sorry I had to get off the phone tho when I did. It was my 40th birthday and the wife threw me a surprise party that was going to start in a few minutes. Anyway, I was glad to talk with you then and am glad you're here now.

This site is very therapeutic and will hopefully help to ease your way back into the driver's seat.

WELCOME aboard, Ray!

Having "lost" a younger sister myself, I have some idea as to what you may be going through. I like the way Damien put it, let your Sister live through you. It is all about taking one day at a time and living life to the fullest.

That having been said, I believe you will like it here, especially as you "get back into" Mustangs:). Know that there are many on this Site who will be willing to assist and/or just listen as you start or continue your journey.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the different Forums.

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back