New joiner from Europe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swisstoni

Reaction score
My Car
1973 V6 Convertible
Hi everyone,

finally a dream has become true as I recently bought a '73 convertible with the V6. Very much enjoying cruising around with it. And the car has been playing nice thus far, but for the one time I lost the alternator/cooler belt... fortunately that was a relatively quick fix and we could continue the journey.

Am looking forward to do some minor restorations, predominantly to the interior, which is showing quite a few cracks. And being totally new to the trade, hope to get some valuable inspiration and intel from here...

2023-09-17 15.11.15.jpg

Howdy, swisstoni, and welcome to the site! I think you'll find plenty of advice and support from the members here. We even have a few members from Europe. Perhaps one or two near you. Don't hesitate to ask questions and join in the discussions!

Welcome from eastern Tennessee. Glad to have more family members join us from Europe. I think you will find this group the most informed and knowledgeable about your new hobby. Please know there are no car questions that the group cannot help you with. This is a great family friendly site with a very respectful and helpful group. Please share your project as you continue the work and share any lessons or questions you may have.

Hallo Toni, willkommen in der Runde, habe noch wenige Teile falls du mal was brauchst…

Back