Hello From Culver City

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

norman5560

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 351C
Just signed up. I'm building a 1972 Mach1 with a 351C. Got it in pretty bad shape and overhauling the whole enchilada. It came from Mexico so that's fitting. I'm doing a custom build and look forward to sharing some pics soon. I'm sure I'll be asking about parts and tech questions and suggestions within minutes! Thanks and great looking cars on the site.

IMG_1660.JPG

::welcome:: from NY and you've come to the right place and will find lots of help and advise here

Welcome from Nashville where people are still dumb enough to learn to play the Banjo
You can always move

An American Legend!!! Mr. Earl Scruggs passed away today 3/28/12, at the age of 88. Your impact on American music will live forever and your fans will never forget you! R.I.P. Earl Scruggs!

Hijack over sorry

Welcome from Virginia good luck with the Mach!

Welcome from Mustang Oklahoma. What are your plans for the car? Post pictures when you can. Some members get cranky when they don't see pictures:) Chuck

Welcome from Virginia! I'm sure you will find a lot of great info here as you progress with your restoration. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back