Hello from Oklahoma

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Mobile, AL where a 65 vert is in my garage since '98 and is finally 98% done. It's almost time to get heavily involved in the Mach 1s.

I used to read Mustang magazines and was appalled that it would take people 2, 4, 6, or even 10 years to restore a car - Now I know why it sometimes takes forever to complete a decent restoration! A lot of desire and time, but no money...Then comes No time and no money...Now it's maybe enough money, but not the burning desire. I guess the older you get, sometimes the more you like to things that don't demand a lot of attention! One the "plus" side, along the way I've learned to do body work, welding, and some painting, saving myself a little money.
I think you pretty much nailed it! next summer will be my 10 year mark, hard to believe. Only time behind the wheel was around the block...

Anyway, ::welcome:: to the forum, these guys have a way of keeping you motivated! Glad to have you.

Thanks for all the nice words - I can tell that this community has got some great folks that love to share their interests and know-how to fellow enthusiasts! I look forward to visiting often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back