Hello from Silver Spring, Maryland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from West Texas!

I spent about a month-and-a-half commuting from Friendship Heights to Suitland right after 9/11 - it's a pretty area, that's for sure. WAY nicer than San Angelo, Texas that's for sure. ;) :D

Hello and Welcome from Mississippi. Nice Christmas gift! No need to look any further, your at the best site for 71-2-3 Mustangs. Don't hesitate to ask anything you need to know on your 73. VERY smart and knowledgeable people here who will help in any way possible!

Good luck...here in Virginia we can run antique tags, No inspection, EVER !!! ( thank God ) LOL

I surprised by the number of people from Europe!

Maryland inspection is one of the hardest to pass. I've got Historic tags, so I don't need to pass it, but that also limits me to 1000 miles a year. I don't need to pass inspection, I just set it as a goal so I've got something to aim for!

I surprised by the number of people from Europe!

Maryland inspection is one of the hardest to pass. I've got Historic tags, so I don't need to pass it, but that also limits me to 1000 miles a year. I don't need to pass inspection, I just set it as a goal so I've got something to aim for!
Welcome from across the river in Virginia.

Check out www.ncrmc.org for upcoming events. There are a lot of old time Mustangers in the club but I'm the only 71-73 owner.

Rex

Back