Hello from the Bay Area, San Jose.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastbackDon

Reaction score
Hi all, Don here. Just picked up this screaming yellow Mach 1 from ebay. Right now I'm struggling with the fuel tank sending unit (have posted that info in one of the maintenance sections, then decided I should probably do an into page as well. Love the car, so far. 351C, 4V, 4sp, but with an open differential (3.25's). I'll post the Marti Report when I find it and we can all check to see if the specification I was given were correct, or if they are BS. Buyer beware I guess. I'd really like to put a 5sp in it in the near future so I can get it on the freeway and open her up. Lots of little things to fix of course. I also have a 72 Fastback that I bought in Sept 1982. That's been in and out of the garage ever since and is currently 'garden art' (covered of course). One project at a time as the wife says. Looking forward to reading a lot of the technical questions/responses on this site!
71-73's forever!
Don

Attachments

• img_0044-6_51106812413_o.jpg
    img_0044-6_51106812413_o.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Welcome from Texas! Your cars was built just like my 71, 351 C 4V, 4 speed and an open 3.25 rear end.

Welcome from Oklahoma. I love that color. You will lots of quality help here. Chuck

Welcome from NC. Great looking car Don.

Welcome from southern New Hampshire. Love that screaming yellow!

Back