hello from West Virginia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I think I got this picture adding thing right.

2w6upok.jpg

mr48p1.jpg

Ok here are my other vehicles but the wagon has to go to make room for the Mach 1, I'm going to need the money

9ptdvd.jpg

69i4d4.jpg

jp7xaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2w6upok.jpg

mr48p1.jpg

Ok here are my other vehicles but the wagon has to go to make room for the Mach 1, I'm going to need the money

9ptdvd.jpg

69i4d4.jpg

jp7xaa.jpg
Nice stable of cars. I keep about 8 to 10 myself.

Thanks

Don

Welcome from western NC . It's all good. Mustang, camaro, any old car ! I've done em all. I just completed a 55 Chevy with a nice 351C , yup . Now I'm building a custom 71 Mach 1, Mixing parts from all brands and the guys have been mostly ok with that. I'm even considering stuffing a small block in the Mach 1. Although I may get grief over that. Good luck with the project.

Thanks for the welcomes I appreciate it.

My build is just getting started, I've been tearing down, bagging parts, assessing what stays and what goes.

Soon I will add some photos in my garage of my process so far

Thanks again.

Welcome from West Virginia! What part of WV?
New Martinsville it's about 30 miles south of wheeling
I am a little further south of you. Saint Albans, it is between Charleston and Huntington. I'd offer to come help but it would be a little bit of a drive. LOL

2w6upok.jpg

mr48p1.jpg

9ptdvd.jpg

69i4d4.jpg

jp7xaa.jpg
Did you find the Q Code in Ohio?

I got the car here in WV, but I know that it came from just across the river from where I live, in Ohio 10 min drive from my house, the car was part of a collection of 4 or 5 barn finds.

I personally know the guy who bought it. He sold it to a fella that took it to his shop and parked it. My wife has always had a love for this body style and mentioned it while at a car show how that would be our next car when we find the right one.

Well my buddy that bought it a auction said he thought the car could be had for around 5000.00

After contacting the owner we went to look at the car and made a offer on it and he was ready to get it out of the shop so she's mine now or you might say momma's car now.

IMG_9600.JPG

Back