hello from West Virginia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

73MACH1WV

Reaction score
My Car
1973 MACH 1 Q CODE, BLUE GLOW IN COLOR 4 SPEED
I JUST STARTED A RESTORATION AND WILL BE EAGERLY VIEWING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DURING MY BUILD.
Thanks for allowing me to join, I have a 73 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed project ahead of me and I'm looking forward to all of you expert mustang enthusiast's help. I also have a 1980 Camaro z28 I completely restored and I am well versed in the Camaro's but my wife's dream car is this 73 Mach 1, so were doing this one for her. yes and I will take all the jabs about her having better taste in cars than I do. I will say that the MACH 1 and all ford mustangs are the bomb!

Thanks in advance for any help or questions that I will have

Joe

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
Welcome from West Virginia! What part of WV?

peche 71

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Grande, 351 Cleveland, restoration project
1973 Convertible, 302, slight restoration
Greetings WV, how did you find a Mach?

1bad71

Reaction score
My Car
71 coupe Thunder Jet 429,Wieand tunnel ram with dual 650 Holleys, MSD ignition, 270/280 split duration cam, C6 auto with 391 drag pack rear end.
Thanks for allowing me to join, I have a 73 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed project ahead of me and I'm looking forward to all of you expert mustang enthusiast's help. I also have a 1980 Camaro z28 I completely restored and I am well versed in the Camaro's but my wife's dream car is this 73 Mach 1, so were doing this one for her. yes and I will take all the jabs about her having better taste in cars than I do. I will say that the MACH 1 and all ford mustangs are the bomb!

Thanks in advance for any help or questions that I will have

Joe
Welcome from the Mount Rushmore state! Sorry about your Camaro (lol) Just jabbin ya. It is just the opposite at my house. I built a 71 SS Chevelle for my wife (her dream car). I am a Mopar guy but the important thing is Both my wife and I have ALWAYS been Mustang people! Welcome and good luck with your car. Really were all just car folks from the era when cars were COOL! Looking forward to some pictures of you mustang.

73MACH1WV

Reaction score
My Car
I JUST STARTED A RESTORATION AND WILL BE EAGERLY VIEWING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DURING MY BUILD.
Welcome from West Virginia! What part of WV?
New Martinsville it's about 30 miles south of wheeling

Reaction score
Hello from Mississippi. You'll find that we do indeed love our "Big" Mustangs....but you are also allowed to own other brand vehicles and to even (gasp) talk about 'em. You will not be stoned for doing so. When you get a chance post some pictures and tell us some more about both your cars. Welcome aboard!

72 H-code

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Welcome from Canada!!

The description alone of your cars sounds great!!

No discrimination between brands!!

Marco

73MACH1WV

Reaction score
My Car
Here she is and as you can see I have plenty to do. I found her sitting in a garage waiting to be rescued, mommy wanted to redo a mustang and this the most affordable one in my area maybe the only one for that matter.

when I went to see the car I had some doubt but when checking the vin number a saw the Q code I knew I was coming home with her.....3800.00 cash sealed the deal.

I think the guy thought I was a little crazy but its a good straight car. There is some minor rust in the floor boards and lower quarters that can be fixed. I will document the whole build as I go.. the plan is to have it ready for next summer's car cruise season.

C:\Users\joe\Pictures\73Mach1 first set\IMG_9601.JPG[/img]

update,,, I cant seem to up load pics I will try later,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts