Hello, I'm new to this forum and fixing mustangs.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking engine, any rust can be fixed with time. I came here with the same intentions as you and have learned a lot in the past few months. Good luck.

Edit:
Almost forgot, time AND money.

Last edited:
Welcome from Chicago! I agree with Zach everything is repairable. I have restored quite a few cars over the years some needed as much or maybe even more than it looks like your car needs. My 71 Mach was the first Mustang I have restored and I have learned a lot from the knowledgeable people here. They are always willing to help you out. I have found if a question comes up, ask it, one of these guys will have the answer. Good luck and enjoy your build!

Thanks for the welcome; its a lot more inviting over here then at VMF half of them said I should give up on it and get something else. I got this car at a good price and it looks worse then it is. I got a lot of parts for it but I'm still missing some stuff, if anyone has parts to get rid of I would like to know. I do have a lot of questions must of them are what is still good to fix and what needs to be replaced. I'm happy to be here.

Welcome and good luck on the build. This guy knows how to fix rust.

I need help, everyone on here has a description below there picture where do I make that. Again thanks for the welcome.

I need help, everyone on here has a description below there picture where do I make that. Again thanks for the welcome.
1.Click on your avatar at top of page
2.Click "account details"
3.Click "My car"
4. Click "Save" bottom of page

Back