HEY ALL YOU AUSSIES. Trying to find someone in OZ land

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 "Q" code Mach 1
Just over 20 years ago I sold my Super Gas Mustang to a chap in Sidney Australia His name is Andrew Ashley.
He sent me a few pics back then when he got his motor & trans put in the car. Recently I thought to look him up. Curious what became of the Mustang if he still didn't have it. Any know him or know of him? My efforts have turned up zilch so far.
Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• 100_0578.JPG
    100_0578.JPG
    405.3 KB · Views: 0
  • wsidsummernationals110206_155.jpg
    wsidsummernationals110206_155.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
Just over 20 years ago I sold my Super Gas Mustang to a chap in Sidney Australia His name is Andrew Ashley.
He sent me a few pics back then when he got his motor & trans put in the car. Recently I thought to look him up. Curious what became of the Mustang if he still didn't have it. Any know him or know of him? My efforts have turned up zilch so far.
Thanks for your help!
Hi there,

Sorry, i haven't heard of that guy. I live in Brisbane, but the Mustang community in general reaches out around Oz. Try contacting the Mustang owners club in Sydney. They may be of some help. Hoping other Aussie Forum members may be of help too.

Greg.

Back