Hey everyone!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard. Has it been 20 years since the car was started ? Or is it always run and just in need of TLC ? Sounds lie it should be pretty much original. Was your mom the first owner?
No, it has been sitting for about 5 years now. I rebuilt the engine and turned it into a 393 stroker but then we moved and I never really had a chance to keep driving it so I parked it. I will try and get some pics out soon but have been really busy all week with work. Cant believe how many people on this forum are from all over the place. Crazy! cool though.

Welcome aboard. Has it been 20 years since the car was started ? Or is it always run and just in need of TLC ? Sounds lie it should be pretty much original. Was your mom the first owner?
No, it has been sitting for about 5 years now. I rebuilt the engine and turned it into a 393 stroker but then we moved and I never really had a chance to keep driving it so I parked it. I will try and get some pics out soon but have been really busy all week with work. Cant believe how many people on this forum are from all over the place. Crazy! cool though.
Sorry, yes my mom is the original owner :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back