Hi from Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Hi all my name is Jim and thankyou for a great welcome I have had the 1971 Mcode mach1 mustang now for 24 years now. It has original 24200 miles now its painted in Midnight blue it has a 351 cleveland V4 heads C6 boxs 9" Detroit locker and lots more. I have got photos up on the Garage site,

There is so many Great looking cars and Knowledge on this site and hope to learn a lot more.

Hi all my name is Jim and thankyou for a great welcome I have had the 1971 Mcode mach1 mustang now for 24 years now. It has original 24200 miles now its painted in Midnight blue it has a 351 cleveland V4 heads C6 boxs 9" Detroit locker and lots more. I have got photos up on the Garage site,

There is so many Great looking cars and Knowledge on this site and hope to learn a lot more.
Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard! Hope you enjoy the site!

::welcome::

Jimbo,

That is one SINISTER looking Mustang that you have there - - I love it:)!

I am also impressed with the "low mileage" and would guess that most of those 24,000 miles or so were done a "quarter at a time?"

Looking GREAT!

BT

Welcome ::welcome:: from North Carolina! We have several members from down under. Look forward to interjecting with you.

New myself.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure the experience we recieve will be beneficial in the 71-73 Mustang.

Dan @ Chockostang

Welcome! You have a beautiful Mustang with an awesome color. More pics, lol! :)

Rich

Hello Jimbo!

Welcome from Alabama! That is a beautiful Mustang you have there, new to this forum myself and have been warmly greeted by all.

lots of knowledgeable folks on this forum which is a great resource for us all.

Hi Jimbo

and welcome from Queensland

John

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. Really low miles. Yhere must be a good story behind that somewhere. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back