How do you total a Sprint in restoration?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ever happened to David / Carolina MM- last seen online Nov. 2021. (apologies for the threadjack)

This sprint was posted on the 1971-1973 Mustang Owners--The Big Horse Club Facebook page. He is selling everything for $1,500. He was attempting to replace panels while the car was on rotisserie and the chassis folded up.

This is the reason you use a chassis jig to support the frame rails and chassis while you install new metal. Once you have panels in and panel alignment they you go to rotisserie for body work, primer and paint.

This could be fixed but he has no taste for doing it. Just need to back up and start all over but the car is not worth the effort. Will spend way more than value of the car due to repairing rusty panels.

Lots of parts and it was a Sprint if anyone wants a challenge.

I could not figure out how to link to their site so I pulled his pics here they are.

I started a new Sprint registry and history of the Sprint model last week. It is located at 1972sprint.com. I plan to add this car to the registry. If someone buys it to restore, please drop me a line with new owner information and I will edit ownership. Hope she can be saved. Please spread the word about the new registry to anyone you know that owns a Sprint Mustang. Thanks!

I started a new Sprint registry and history of the Sprint model last week. It is located at 1972sprint.com. I plan to add this car to the registry. If someone buys it to restore, please drop me a line with new owner information and I will edit ownership. Hope she can be saved. Please spread the word about the new registry to anyone you know that owns a Sprint Mustang. Thanks!
Are you including Sprint Mavericks and Pintos in the registry?

Back