I can't belive it.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember the last thread where we started criticizing another car and I stepped in defending that anyone who put their time, effort & $ into a 71-73 is fine with me? Well, I say all bets are off for the guy who did this!

Holy mother of pearl, you guys crack me up. Now all of my dogs are staring at me... rofl

Jim, your "I've got my pitchfork, just point the way" remark has tears in my eyes. Man, I must not have much of a life (but I do), or it must be pretty miserable (and it's not at all by any means), because I can just see you guys doing all the things you're talking about. No wonder I've spent 56 months, 9 weeks, 11 days and 4 minutes on this site! They should make a 7173mustangs.com movie, for cripes sake! :p

I always try and say something positive about any 71/73's that I see. I'll let you all know when I think of something about this one!

Rumor has it it may be Rocketfoots' :dodgy: Noticed he hasn't posted up on this one yet! Hope he doesn't expect us all (except Roy he's already headed that way) to go to the WILDER SIDE :p

I always try and say something positive about any 71/73's that I see. I'll let you all know when I think of something about this one!
I know where you're coming from, Mike. And I'll try to be patient waiting for your "something positive". It might take awhile, I know...... :p

I know where you're coming from, Mike. And I'll try to be patient waiting for your "something positive". It might take awhile, I know...... :p
Positives: it's a great model year. I like the color too. That's about it for me.

WHY WHY WHY is it always a 71-73? You never see a 67-68 with a bunch of stupid crap dun to it.:-/
Well... there's a '67 coupe around here on a early Blazer frame... used to even have a snowplow on it. All done up in a very pretty red oxide primer color, too. :-/

I know the saying"to each there own" might apply here but YUCK.

This is why I chose to keep my pick-up truck and build my Mustang. I don't ever want to think of blending those two together. Yuk!

Back