I got COVID!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.  I'm with you on the mask.  So simple to do and would save lives.  We just got word this morning that my sister in law passed away from it.  She got it about a week ago and went down hill fast.  She was 76, had diabetes and was on dialysis.  All strikes against her.  Not for sure where she got it from.  
I am sorry for your loss...  :classic_sad:

Not Mustang related but is VERY serious,I got  Covid 19 this is no joke people don’t believe these selfish morons that don’t wanna wear masks just wear your damn mask protects other people from you I don’t know where the hell I got it but this little bastard just will not leave me alone!

so please everybody take this little bugger serious and Get your vaccine shot as soon as it is out don’t be like these idiots who don’t believe in it I just get rid of this damn thing please!!
Good to hear you are recovered! 

B229218, I hope you have a quick and complete recovery.  Kilgon, I'm sorry about your S-I-L.  I lost my twin brother to Covid on July 3rd, and it's still hard to wrap my head around.  I do wear a mast when I go out, or when around other folks other than close family that I know are negative.  Around here, so many people aren't wearing masks, and I just don't get it.  

Again, B229218, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.  
I am sorry for your loss, too...  :classic_sad:

These stories tell us that this thing is real! There are so many sceptik people with endless discussions about... It's horrible! Instead they should simply wear their masks, shut up and save their breathe! 

I just got off a 2 week battle with COVID!  It isn't fun, that's for sure!  Mine was mild...I didn't end up in the hospital at all but I could have been close if the shortness of breath/uncontrollable coughing got any worse.  Dr said as long as I could catch my breath sitting or laying, I was OK...luckily that was the case or I would have to call 911.  Today is my first day back to work in 2 weeks! 

Be safe folks!  Covid is serious shit!
Glad to hear you are recovered from this virus, too! 

I wish you all the best from over the pond, keep healthy and take care! 

I am glad you are recovered. I have heard from a few people that the lack of taste and smell can last months. They also talk about the COVID fog after months. Two people I talked recently to, they say they get kind of dizzy and foggy which affects their concentration even months afterwards.

Back