I got some AWESOME wheels and tires for the 73!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I never ventured off the build thread till now. Those are my favourite rims! Always was inspired by transam racing and those do it for me. Great find. I spent a year (2 yrs ago) looking for a wheel and tire set up and it was tuff. Thanks for sharing. By the way I like this thread.
Thanks, awesome to hear!

I will have to see if I can get one. I have never done one but the wife has a camera that will. It is just stupid fast. I have changed the rear end ratio 3 times now. I started with a 410 couldn't keep it on the road. Step on it at almost any speed you wind up in the ditch. So went to a 391 and the same result. I went all the way to a 350 now and it will still break them loose at 40 mph. But manageable lol.

Thanks

Don

Wow. I never ventured off the build thread till now. Those are my favourite rims! Always was inspired by transam racing and those do it for me. Great find. I spent a year (2 yrs ago) looking for a wheel and tire set up and it was tuff. Thanks for sharing. By the way I like this thread.
Thanks, awesome to hear!

This makes them fun too but no single tire on fire here!

30svzar.jpg
DANG! That looks serious. I would really like to hear that thing run...any videos???
I will have to see if I can get one. I have never done one but the wife has a camera that will. It is just stupid fast. I have changed the rear end ratio 3 times now. I started with a 410 couldn't keep it on the road. Step on it at almost any speed you wind up in the ditch. So went to a 391 and the same result. I went all the way to a 350 now and it will still break them loose at 40 mph. But manageable lol.

Thanks

Don
That sounds terrifying in an awesome kind of way! Nice work and thanks for sharing that beast...hope to hear it sometime!

Back