I met Ponypastor (Tim) today. Anyone else met another member?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the chance to meet up with 72RCODE and his wife this week. They have bought a cabin in the Gatlinburg area. They came to town earlier this week and looked my car over then on Thursday we went up and met them for dinner. Funny thing is we met at a place to eat that I had never even heard about and I.ve ran every street up there all my life. So guess the saying still holds true, you learn something new everyday. Oh and fantastic people, great stories on the Mustang and they have one heck of a set up on the motorcycle. We will have to get him to post up some pics.

Had the chance to meet up with 72RCODE and his wife this week. They have bought a cabin in the Gatlinburg area. They came to town earlier this week and looked my car over then on Thursday we went up and met them for dinner. Funny thing is we met at a place to eat that I had never even heard about and I.ve ran every street up there all my life. So guess the saying still holds true, you learn something new everyday. Oh and fantastic people, great stories on the Mustang and they have one heck of a set up on the motorcycle. We will have to get him to post up some pics.
We had a great time with You, your gal, and friends. Great people. Your car is awesome. The paint is amazing and everything that you are doing to it will make it one of the best 71-73s ever.

You should have come down and watched the Butler vs. VCU game with us. That was great. Go Butler! Here are a couple of pictures of our sidecar rig.

Deals gap 09 lr.jpg

Camping rig l.jpg

Camping rig 2 l.jpg

In my quest to meet members on here last night my family & I met up with harrisrf (Rudy), his wife, first cousin and his wife. There were down from central Virgina camping together not far from Mobile. Wonderful people! I was surprised at my 3 year old taking up with all of them so quickly and easily. We all instantly felt like family and went out to a really fun restaurant. Afterward we looked at photos of Rudy's car and its reconstruction. I've never seen a car as cut up and disassembled as his that was successfully rebuilt into an award winner! Amazing! Rudy, please post the pic of your car in front of Biltmore. BTW, it is a convertible so you know I was drooling due to my love for the verts... and Rudy's car was fine, fine, fine! :D Speaking of photos, here is a photo of Rudy and myself.

2hi4jyq.jpg

So here's the running list...

ponypastor (Tim)

thundertc64 (Robert)

whisnane (Eddie)

Tnfastbk (Roy)

bradster80 (Brad - my brother-in-law who works way too much selling new cars to get on here)

Midlife (Randy)

TBD/not joined just yet due to travel back from the P'cola show (Bobby) - I'll edit later. BTW, he also has a fine convertible

harrisrf (Rudy)

...and all have been fantastic guys that I now consider friends and hope to meet up with again.

Cool think you have rtaken the lead on meeting members. I think Im at 6
You sure...seems like you've met far more than I have. I'm hoping to meet FastE next week if he's available...I'll be in Ft. Worth all week with work.

That is way cool, Don!
Doc, you have an open invitation with us each July in the Keys. C'mon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure...seems like you've met far more than I have. I'm hoping to meet FastE next week if he's available...I'll be in Ft. Worth all week with work.
LOL nope 9 getting old you know

1. Barry

2. BT

3. Don

4. 71 bad mach

5.widowmaker

6. 72 rcode

7. Don

8. Ken Whitesoc

9. Jeff T

The meeting in Niagara Falls sounds like fun!, Please lets keep everyone posted on this idea, as I am about an hour from The Falls, and I would definatly be there, sounds like we could do a mini meet with alot of the guys. Poker Runs are alot of fun if you have someone that is familiar with the area to get one set-up.

I really hope this Cruise to the Falls could happen, as it would really be great to meet some of the guys with their familys.

The meeting in Niagara Falls sounds like fun!, Please lets keep everyone posted on this idea, as I am about an hour from The Falls, and I would definatly be there, sounds like we could do a mini meet with alot of the guys. Poker Runs are alot of fun if you have someone that is familiar with the area to get one set-up.

I really hope this Cruise to the Falls could happen, as it would really be great to meet some of the guys with their familys.
We actually did that trip last 4th of July, sorry. It was a fun trip, there is a thread on here some where about it.

We actually did that trip last 4th of July, sorry. It was a fun trip, there is a thread on here some where about it.
Holy Crap!, I'm a year off, just looked at the date, didnt realize this was an old thread.

DARN, DARN, DARN, I missed it!!!

LOL nope 9 getting old you know

1. Barry

2. BT

3. Don

4. 71 bad mach

5.widowmaker

6. 72 rcode

7. Don

8. Ken Whitesoc

9. Jeff T
Ha! I thought so since it seems like every month you're meeting up with other members and going on vacation with them.

But not old!! Remember we're close to being the same age and I think I'm still a youngin. lol

Its getting close to vacation season. I already have plans to meet up with Marks73 when we go to the beach in July. We are heading to somewhere in PA in August. I want to head to Tampa in April but its not looking good for that one. Dont think we have any member for the Dominican trip though. Oh and the Grand Rod Run is coming up in a couple of weeks if any members want to head up for that one.

Its getting close to vacation season. I already have plans to meet up with Marks73 when we go to the beach in July. We are heading to somewhere in PA in August. I want to head to Tampa in April but its not looking good for that one. Dont think we have any member for the Dominican trip though. Oh and the Grand Rod Run is coming up in a couple of weeks if any members want to head up for that one.
Where in PA are you heading Roy?

Not exactly sure its my GF's family reunion. She is from the Youngstown/Boardman Oh area.

::goodjob:: fellas! Just Roy, uncle, and cousins thus far for me... missed Coilwire a couple months ago... I may try and come up for the rod run...

Also, the Good Guys Nashville show is coming up in May 21... Titan's stadium

::goodjob:: fellas! Just Roy, uncle, and cousins thus far for me... missed Coilwire a couple months ago... I may try and come up for the rod run...

Cool would be nice to see you again with my car actually running

OK she said Bedford Pa

Cool would be nice to see you again with my car actually running

OK she said Bedford Pa
Thats about 3 hours SW of me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back